Wednesday 19 June 2024

Ding ding round two

Germany 2 - 0 Hungary

I'm posting out of sequence today. A combination of an all day training course, coupled with my new "all streaming" content set-up meant I had no access to the live game at 2pm, nor could access a recorded version. As is tradition, I will watch it, just as soon as I am done with the other two games.

The final whistle has just blown on what will look like a routine victory for Germany Vs Hungary. The game itself told a different story with a raft of nearly moments for Hungary. They didn't get the roll of the ball, but I think exposed weaknesses in the German line up that others will surely exploit later.

Musiala scored again, following a bit of luck and sharp reactions from Güngogan, before Gundy sealed it with a goal of his own. We were graced again by the mighty presence of Martin Ádám, hopefully he will get a longer appearance in match 3 Vs the Scots.

I'm looking forward to Scotland's big game now. On this afternoon's showing, I think match 3 Vs Hungary is going to be tough for them, so a result Vs Switzerland is going to be absolutely critical. Sad to say though, I don't think we will see it, the Swiss were good in match one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment